Preschool provides a solid start to your child’s Jewish education. Once your child starts elementary school, building on that foundation may take more effort on the parents’ part. Join us for a workshop with Jewish education experts who will share their knowledge and insights to help parents gain a better understanding of how to pursue a Jewish education and what the options are.
Questions addressed will include:
• How will you continue to shape your child’s Jewish education?
• What options are available in the community?
• What is taught in religious school? Will your child be “indoctrinated”?
• What if your child hates Hebrew school? Does it end after the bar/bat mitzvah?
• How will you “do Jewish” at home? One religion or two?
• How do you broker this discussion as an interfaith couple?
Join a panel of three local Jewish educators to hear about your options and ask your questions.
Sunday March 27, 2011
Temple Sinai, 2808 Summit St., Oakland
Call Dawn for more information.
Plenty of parking.