Are you pregnant or anticipating getting pregnant? Interfaith programs offer support in answering these types of questions:
- Will we give our child a religious identity?
- Will we have a bris? A baby naming? A baptism?
- What do birth rituals mean to us? What will they mean in the life of our child?
- How will our parents and families react to our choices?
Got kids already? You can discuss these kinds of choices with other interfaith parents:
- Will we choose a religion for our child?
- Are two religions better than one?
- Can we “try out” a Jewish environment before we decide?
- What do adult children from interfaith homes say about their experience?
Do we anticipate raising them within a spiritual community? (A church, synagogue, mosque)
For more information contact Dawn at dawn@BuildingJewishBridges.org