What will we do about Christmas and/or Hanukkah?
Each member of an interfaith family arrives with their own traditions, which may or may not be satisfying.
- What are your needs? Are they being met?
- Chances are you haven’t asked that of yourself and other family members.
December, where the mega holiday, Christmas, meets the minor holiday, Hanukkah, can be confusing.
- Do we play down Christmas?
- Play up Hanukkah?
- Do both?
- What does this say about ourselves and our home?
- What does it teach our children?
- Are we focused on materialism to avoid the religious elements?
Join other curious individuals and couples to discuss these and other questions and explore options in an open, nonjudgmental atmosphere with Dawn Kepler of Building Jewish Bridges.
Sunday, November 20, 1:00 – 2:30 pm PT, online
Please register here.
All are welcome! Feel free to invite friends or family who might enjoy this event.
This event is presented with Chaverim, Jewish Gateways’ men’s group, which welcomes all male-identifying and gender-nonconforming people.
Female individuals are also most welcome to this program!